8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being A Man (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Are you worried the boy in your life is overwhelmed by pressure to become a man? Discover the guidance he needs on the topics that matter most.
Is your son, nephew, or student mirroring harmful behaviors? Does he struggle with depression or mood swings? Are you scared he doesn't have the tools to transition into adulthood? Former middle school vice principal and Youth Organizer Horace Hough has spent 20 years mentoring boys. Now for the first time, he's sharing lessons learned from two decades of experience teaching young men how to be confident, helpful, and focused.
8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being a Man is an essential roadmap you can share with your child or teen to expand his mind during the critical stages of middle or high school. Featuring chapters like "You're Not as Mad as You Think You Are" and "Man Up; Get Help " the book teaches your young man how to avoid self-pity, emotionally unhealthy habits, and damaging decisions. As he reads Hough's rarely-discussed conversation topics, he'll learn how to rise above the negativity to become a strong, influential adult.
In 8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being a Man, you'll discover:
- Rules for accepting responsibility to create upstanding, respectable conduct
- Short stories with each lesson that show both courage and compassion in action
- Tips for identifying and eliminating sexism and aggressive behavior to support healthy relationships with all genders
- Advice for encouraging mental and emotional exploration to foster open and honest communication
- Sympathetic language to help boys feel understood, and much, much more
8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being a Man is the crucial tool you need to impact a young life for the better. If you're searching for a no-nonsense, easy-to-understand guide on what manhood is all about, then you'll love Horace Hough's straightforward approach.
Buy 8 Things to give a teen a stronger future today