I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD)
Please contact us about availability of this title
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $17.88
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $18.98
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $18.98
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $17.25
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $17.25
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011: Book 12 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (Prebound): $18.98
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $18.69
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $17.88
The terrifying details of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake jump off the page
Ten-year-old Leo loves being a newsboy in San Francisco--not only does he get to make some money to help his family, he's free to explore the amazing, hilly city as it changes and grows with the new century. Horse-drawn carriages share the streets with shiny new automobiles, new businesses and families move in every day from everywhere, and anything seems possible.
But early one spring morning, everything changes. Leo's world is shaken--literally--and he finds himself stranded in the middle of San Francisco as it crumbles and burns to the ground. Does Leo have what it takes to survive this devastating disaster?
The I Survived series continues with another thrilling story of a boy caught in one of history's most terrifying disasters