Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $16.49
With everyone away on vacation, things aren’t looking good for Judy. Can she turn this summer around? As featured in Judy’s uber-cool movie!
Just when it looks like her summer is going to be BOR-ing — eureka! — Judy comes up with the most thrill-a-delic plan ever. Get ready for a race involving tightrope walking, Scream Monster riding, and way more! Add in a treasure hunt for Judy’s teacher, a midnight stakeout, a runaway ice-cream truck, and a dash of Bigfoot, and what have you got? The Judy Moodiest summer ever!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, The Smallest Gift of Christmas, and Playing from the Heart. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
We're not especially up on just what is cool among third-graders these days. But those who are — or at least who have kids who are — extol the Judy Moody children's book series and its popularity among the schoolkids
—24 Frames (LA Times Blog)