Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $16.49
A brand-new friend and a big class project put Judy in an international mood in this comical new adventure.
Amy Namey might be Judy's worst enemy . . . or new best friend. Judy Moody finds some unexpected potholes on the path to friendship when Class 3T teams up with Class 3V for a whirlwind tour of the globe, investigating everything from tooth-brushing sticks in Yemen to an Italian "spider dance" along the way. Fans will cheer as Judy finally masters the challenge of making new friends and keeping the old — for sure and absolute positivo!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, The Smallest Gift of Christmas, and Playing from the Heart. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Reader-friendly format, on-target humor, and convincing depictions of third-graders in action at school and at home.
This book gives a humorous and familiar peek at the world through the eyes of a precocious third grader. It is filled with original, yet true-to-life characters who will make readers wish for a friend like Amy. The silly rhymes and wordplay are the perfect humor for young readers. Pen-and-ink cartoons add to the fun. An entertaining journey that will have easy-chapter-book readers lining up for the trip.
—School Library Journal
Will surely bring about big smiles.
—Newton’s Book News