Disney/Pixar Magical Adventures in Second Grade (Paperback)
2nd Grade Workbook for kids ages 7-8
Take your child on a magical learning journey that teaches and reinforces 2nd grade math, reading, and writing skills with Disney Learning's Magical Adventures in Second Grade Workbook
Kids Activity Books are a great way for second graders to learn basic reading, writing, and math skills such as multiplication and division, word knowledge, reading comprehension, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Disney Activity Book
- Engaging and educational activities. "Alphabet Rescue", "word problems", and "Speed Counts" are a few of the fun activities in this Disney book that incorporate essential skills into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's homeschool or classroom curriculum. Bonus activities are also included at the end of the 2nd grade workbook.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key and reward stickers are included in the back of the second grade book to track your child's progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Inspire Learning. Age-appropriate "I can" statements help inspire students before starting each lesson. Beloved Disney characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Dory, Lightning McQueen, Mr. Incredible, and more are featured within every lesson to help keep young learners engaged. A "Learn Together" section is also included in lessons for parents and teachers to help work alongside children.
- Practically sized for every activity The 256-page 2nd grade math, reading, and writing book is sized at about 7 1/2 inches x 10 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise from just about anywhere
About Disney Learning
Disney Learning promotes interactive learning through fun, hands-on activities with your child's favorite Disney characters. The magic of Disney accompanies children every step of the way as they practice essential skills for school success.
The 2nd Grade Workbook Contains:
- A completion certificate and 140 reward stickers
- A glossary and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 7 1/2" x 10"