Spectrum Language Arts, Grade 1 (Paperback)
Spectrum Grade 1 Language Arts Workbook for kids ages 6-7
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Language Arts First Grade Workbook
that teaches basic language arts skills to 1st grade students.
Language arts books for first graders are a great way for kids to learn basic phonics skills such as punctuation, parts of speech, writing letters, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 1st Grade Language Arts Workbook
- Engaging and educational reading and writing practice. "Word searches", "sentence matching", and "plural puzzles" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate language arts into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's homeschool or classroom curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Lesson reviews test student knowledge before moving on to new and exciting lessons. An answer key is included in the back of the first grade book to track your child's progress and accuracy.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page language arts workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 1st Grade Kids Activity Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of tips, vibrant activities, illustrations, and lesson reviews
- An answer key and writer's guide
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 11