Winter Turning: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #7) (Wings of Fire Graphix) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1) (Wings of Fire Graphix #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Wings of Fire Graphix #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Wings of Fire: The Hidden Kingdom: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) (Wings of Fire Graphix #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Wings of Fire: The Dark Secret: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #4) (Wings of Fire Graphix #4) (Paperback): $12.99
The graphic novel adaptations of the #1 New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series continue to set the world on fire!
Daring mission... or deadly mistake?
Winter has been a disappointment to his royal IceWing family his whole life. When his sister, Icicle, runs away from Jade Mountain Academy, fleeing terrible crimes and possibly planning to commit more, Winter knows that they both need a second chance to make things right -- if only he can find her.
Winter's new clawmates, Moon, Qibli, and Kinkajou, won't let him make this dangerous journey alone. They don't seem to understand that IceWings, the most superior of all dragon tribes, can fix their own problems. When their search leads the dragonets straight into Queen Scarlet's vicious talons, Winter is grateful to have some help. But even the bravest dragons can't follow him to the Ice Kingdom, where he'll have to face the greatest threat of all: his own family.
The #1 New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series soars to new heights in the seventh graphic novel adaptation, with art by Mike Holmes.
About the Author
Tui T. Sutherland is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Mike Holmes has drawn for the comics series Bravest Warriors and Adventure Time and is the creator of the art project Mikenesses. His books include Secret Coders (written by Gene Luen Yang), Animal Crackers: Circus Mayhem (written by Scott Christian Sava), and the True Story collection. He and his wife, Meredith, live in Philadelphia with their son, Oscar, Heidi the dog, and Ella the cat.
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, Book One):
* "Dazzling; a must-read for any dragon fan." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
"Fans of the series will be drawn to this visual representation of their favorite characters, as will those who enjoy epic, animal-based fantasies." -- School Library Journal