A Different College Experience - Teen Bible Study Book: Following Christ in College (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
(This book cannot be returned.)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Be different.For many, the college experience is defined by drinking, sex, impulsive decision-making, and destructive journeys of self-discovery. It's packaged as a consequence-free zone to have the "best time of your life." The reality is that what happens in college doesn't stay in college. There are real, lasting consequences to your decisions. You don't have to have that kind of college experience. The gospel tells us there is another way. Join student ministry leader Ben Trueblood and college pastor Brian Mills in this 4-session Bible study as they provide a biblical and practical guide for how you can have a fun, joy-filled, and spiritually enriching college experience. Features
- Personal study, accountability, and journaling options to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 4 small-group sessions
- A guide to additional resources for leaders, college students, and high school students included in the back of the book
- Leader Guide in the back of the Bible study book to guide questions and discussion with small groups, including instructions for how to lead this study in a retreat setting
- Free leader resources and social media assets available for download at lifeway.com
- Discover what it looks like to be a Christian in college.
- Begin a journey of discovering who God is, who you in Christ, and what the church is meant to be.
- Build a general foundation of theology.
- Experience the freedom and joy that comes with the college experience while keeping your faith and character intact.
- Be encouraged to establish godly relationships by meeting up and discussing the topic with another believer each week.
- Pursue personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content.
About the Author
Ben Trueblood serves as the Director of Student Ministry for Lifeway Christian Resources and has twenty years of student ministry experience, fourteen of which were spent in the local church as a student pastor. Ben is the author of three books, the host of The Student Ministry Podcast by Lifeway, is involved in training, consulting, and speaking to student ministries across the United States, and invests in youth pastors weekly through Student Ministry That Matters on YouTube. Ben and His wife Kristen have four children: Jonathan, Avery, Josiah, and Adrienne.Brian Mills serves as the senior pastor of Trinity Baptist Church of Yukon, Oklahoma. Previously, he served as college pastor at Cross Church in Fayetteville, Arkansas, which reaches over 1,000 college students and young adults each week. He has authored three books and travels the country as a communicator of the gospel. He has led some of the largest student ministries in the country, along with serving as a teaching pastor since he began full-time ministry in 1999. Brian is happily married to Jennifer and they have two awesome children: McKenna and Parker.