Little Books Boxed Set: Little Pea, Little Hoot, Little Oink: (Baby Board Books, Nursery Rhymes, Children's Book Sets, Nursery Books) (Board book)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
From the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling I Wish You More, a set of board books "that belongs on every infant and preschool-aged child's bookshelf." (San Francisco Book Review).
Each book in this box set offers a hilarious and ironic take on classic parent predicaments:
- Picky eaters will relate to the dilemma in Little Pea: If Little Pea doesn't eat all of his sweets, there will be no vegetables for dessert!
- Bedtime resistors will laugh along as Little Owl is denied his wish to go to bed at a reasonable hour, because little owls have to stay up late and play, and he's hooting mad about it!
- Mess-makers (and cleaner-uppers) will appreciate Little Oink, a neat little fellow who just wants to clean, clean, clean. But in order to be a proper pig, he's told he has to learn to make a proper mess.
- Parents and caregivers seeking funny family stories to share
- Nursery school, preschool, and daycare libraries
- Baby shower, new baby, birthday for boy or girl, Mother's Day, or Father's Day gift
- Fans of Sandra Boynton, Dr. Seuss, Winnie the Pooh, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, Goodnight Moon, and Jimmy Fallon's Your Baby's First Word Will Be Dada
About the Author
Amy Krouse Rosenthal is the author of many children's books, including I Wish You More; Duck! Rabbit!; and Yes Day!, as well as books for adults, including her beloved memoir Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.
Jen Corace graduated from Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration. A New Jersey native, she now lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
SAN FRANCISCO BOOK REVIEW
This is a set of books that belongs on every infant and preschool-aged child s bookshelf. This would also make a wonderful baby shower gift.
\\\"Any child who s ever baulked at bedtime, denigrated their dinner or kicked up a fuss about cleaning up will enjoy this boxed set.\\\"