Stick Dog Full-Color Edition (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Stick Dog (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Stick Dog Chases a Pizza (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Stick Dog Dreams of Ice Cream (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Stick Dog Tries to Take the Donuts (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Stick Dog Slurps Spaghetti (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Stick Dog Craves Candy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Stick Dog Crashes a Party (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Stick Dog Gets the Tacos (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Stick Dog Meets His Match (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Stick Dog Takes Out Sushi (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Stick Dog Comes to Town: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids (Hardcover): $12.99
Celebrate a decade of laughs with this colorized 10th anniversary edition of Stick Dog, the first book in the hilarious bestselling illustrated series. Includes full-color art, a never-before-seen epilogue, three paw-tastic recipes, and a new author’s note!
Follow Stick Dog as he goes on an epic quest for the perfect burger. With hilarious text and full-color stick-figure drawings, reluctant readers will eat this one up!
A favorite of readers ages 6 to 12, both avid and less so, Stick Dog is a winner for those looking for their next funny illustrated middle grade book series.
About the Author
Tom Watson lives in Chicago with his wife, daughter, and son. He also has a dog, as you could probably guess. The dog is a Labrador-Newfoundland mix. Tom says he looks like a Labrador with a bad perm. He wanted to name the dog "Put Your Shirt On" (please don't ask why), but he was outvoted by his family. The dog's name is Shadow. Early in his career Tom worked in politics, including a stint as the chief speechwriter for the governor of Ohio. This experience helped him develop the unique, storytelling narrative style of the Stick Dog books. More important, Tom's time in politics made him realize a very important thing: Kids are way smarter than adults. And it's a lot more fun and rewarding to write stories for them than to write speeches for grown-ups.
“Get ready to laugh (and crave a burger or two) in this first of many Stick Dog adventures.” — Brightly